the shutting down of FACEBOOK by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Assalammualaikum and Hi everyone!!
.
.
From came back from my class at 1700hrs this evening,there one thing that stucked in my precious mind which is in order to grab some idea/brainstorming for techcom blog..


I have been…
Waiting and thinking...
walking and thinking...
talking and thinking...
bathing and thinking...
washing and thinking...
reclining/lying and thinking...
sitting and thinking...
eating and thinking...
drinking and thinking...
texting and thinking...

And my mind is jammed! So,I have decided to FACEBOOK-ing... hehe
But, after several minutes on FACEBOOK-ing, the idea just pop-up and stroked my mind like a Katrina storm.

why don’t I write about the hottest troll that people have been crazily forwarding through my facebook personal message inbox? (I really felt resentment about that. Very. Seriously.)







“Which is Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook Founder) will shut down his Facebook on March,15 2011 due to stress and depress while keeping update every inch of his facebook?”
OK. These are the message;

PALO ALTO, CA –Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in March. Managing the site has become too stressful.“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.“After March 15th the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook.



“So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of business.”
 
Pfffttt… -.-‘
First time I read this message, I was like “..huh?what?!” this is not more than a hoax to me,man. Zuckerberg? Want to shut down his beloved Facebook? Are you guys out of your mind. Insane. Crazy or whatever you can call yourself at that time of believed this message.

OH!Ok. Maybe you guys think that I am the one who is out of my mind or insane or crazy because I am not one of those whom not crazy enough to believe this. Whatever guys. W-h-a-t-e-v-e-r!


OK. This is my opinion about those “very true” message. Here it goes.

Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, is a very intelligent and a very smart man. Even his idea creating this very famous and everyday-i-must-log-in-to-my-account Facebook is pop-up or came from his friend’s idea. Plagiarism. This deeds cost him a millions suit or summon by his friend. But he ain't giving up. 

He still continued to do what he think can bring millions even billions to him nowadays. And still, zuckerberg is a nerd student who not so stupid enough to shut down his Facebook.

So, why Zuckerberg want to shut down his Facebook?!

OK! Let helps me doing the thinking right now.

If you are Zuckerberg, and you felt so stressful to manage the Facebook. But the income that you get is still billions and even twice-billion or maybe more. Do you think you want to shut down your Facebook in just like in blink of your eyes or in sudden?

You will affect someone who is depending on Facebook to make money, extra money by doing online sales? don’t you think?


Alright!
You guys good I mean the best in calculation right. So why don’t you help me to do a mathematics here. Can you calculate for me how much zuckerberg earn from 2004 – 2010??(a billion per month for example) I think he can buy Singapore just like that! (it only my guess)

Oh, right!
Maybe you guy think that he (Zuckerberg) got lots in his saving. And by shutting his Facebook won’t affect his monetary matter. Hurm,maybe yes. But don’t you guys think that your money decreased everytime you spent it? don’t you. Of course you knew, because you guys love shopping! Isn’t it?






But as for me, if I was Zuckerberg, why don’t I sell the Facebook to GOOGLE? And not shutting down Facebook, a famous social network nowadays. And I will get every month income as a royalty? Don’t you think that? Don’t you. What??! You are not?! Of course you are.


Because you are busy with give-away-my-money-to-a-shop-or-boutique-and-i-don’t-even-think-about-how-to-double-or-triple-my-money thingy. So,maybe just doing the selling of Facebook to Google can save the Facebook which the social network that even a primary school kids possessed one.
-but that was me.not the intelligent, Zuckerberg.

But maybe as zuckerberg, why do I want to shut down my Facebook or sell it to any kind of private company and earn less money while I can earn much more than that? grab a chance while it still famous and earn as much as you can.

Unless you are a shallow-minded businessman.




This hot-famous-message is a fake! a hoax! And just a troll.

Think about it,guys. Don’t be so obsess by the story that you’ve read on internet.you are smarter than that. Find the truth first before you claim yourself to believe.


'till then.
We’ll see you when we see you.

Regard and thank you.

2 pinch(s):

Noorhayati; Rosiah; Intan said...

Speaking of whom, did you watch the Social Network?

Fahmi Azmi said...

owh...i just realize this comment from you,mdm.

oh, i've watched that movie.