If I Could Rule The World, I Would..

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I would save the world from pollutions..It's really make me sick..Sick of seeing all those kind of pollutions, sick of people around me who don't even concern to take good care of environment, surroundings and et cetera..As the power to control the world is just in my grasp, I'll save the world by using technologies in science..


But why science?? Will science solve this issue?? Why choose science instead of running moral campaigns which consist the persuasive methodology?? Why don't we just invest in programmes that searching new planets in the entire universe?? Why do we need to save this old earth?? Why?? Why??....


Guys, hear me out..Three words..


Keep It Real..


Science is almost about everything in this world..With science, talented scientist (despise mad scientist) and knowledge, this pollution matters could be solved..Seriously..I don't despise moral campaign activities to save the world by only a factor, besides it can be somehow a backup to my science-to-save-the-world plan..I don't deny that..

Three words -----> Keep it real..


Seriously, I want to save the world from pollutions..When it comes to pollutions while you are walking, it's like inhaling smokes instead of clean air, dip your hands into contaminated oil instead of clear water in river or sea, walking with dirts all around you and many other pollution matters. 

It doesn't have to wait for me to become the powerful leader to rule the world to prevent pollutions, it has to be everybody..we all have the power..seriously, we can make changes..


1 pinch(s):

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.